KINDEST PLAYER @ BC GAME CONTEST

FkArndFndOut

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Я хочу отметить в лучшую сторону игрока  rarorglada, доброжелательный человек всегда объяснит расскажет что не понятно, по возможности угощает подсказками, были моменты что он отдавал последнее вообще незнакомым людям,.... Побольше бы таких добрых людей. 

I would vote for @JImBambinothe 777 guy who's giving money to random people. Why Jim? Because we could see he's sincerity in giving out money and helping people. Keep up the good work, Jim! We're always here to support you. You deserve a lucky 7777. Thank you for your generosity and kindness to everyone here in Bcgame. We're so grateful Jim is in Bcgame😊♥️

With prize or without prize, just want to show gratitude to Jim he's a blessing to everyone in Bcgame. God bless you more😊😇

UP OR DOWN I WILL SUPPORT YOU! UWU

-Lynsay💖 

Ima go ahead and put my name in for shits and tickles i am no way deserving this but im pre fuggin nice but also a real POS but i do treat people with respect

accutly i gotta say killabeez that guys has nothing but postivite fuckin radiating from or fucking kings1kone that guy also is a gem 

Archived